A few month’s ago, Pantone announced their ten 2012 Spring colours which will be trending for the season. Our personal favourite is a pastel mint which they artistically named “Cockatoo”. The beauty of this colour is that it adds a real ‘burst of fresh’ to your summer outfits – quite exactly like the gum in this commercial – which will energize your wardrobe. Inspired from the runway, here’s ten affordable ways to add a little Cockatoo flare to your summer. Enjoy!
Today’s Top Ten:
1. Pair this vibrant silk cami from Bebe with your white shorts or cigarette pants for a stunning look!
2. Bring this chic tote from Bebe with you to the beach or on your vacations and impress your friends.
3. Add a touch of colour to your outfit with these stunning bangles by Malene Birger.
4. Try out the mint trend by glossing your nails with this Green and Turquoise Nail Polish Set by The New Black.
5. Have some fun with your style by wearing these simple shades by H&M.
6. If you want to really make a statement this summer, sport this pique short by Zara over a trendy button-up.
7. Wear this sleeveless button-up by American Apparel tucked into a light skirt or short for a fresh and classy look.
8. Brighten your look with this fitted cotton pant by H&M. Comfortable and fashionable!
10. Embrace the hot weather with this cute high heel by Aldo by pairing it with a sundress and straw hat.